I would like to know how to transfer my refund to ...

vanillaqueen79

I would like to know how to transfer my refund to my money network card . It says it will go to my bank account but I do not have a bank account anymore

I would like to know how to transfer my refund to my money network card . It says it will go to my bank account  but I do not have a bank account anymore

Did you already e-file?  If you did NOT e-file you can go to the FILE section and change how you want to receive your refund.

Once a return has been accepted by the IRS you cannot change how you want to receive your refund.

If you e-filed:

Banking information for direct deposit is wrong

If you entered incorrect banking information for your refund, you can change it if your return is rejected.  If it is accepted, however, it is too late to change it.  The bank will reject the refund and send it back to the IRS.  Then the IRS will issue a paper check and mail it to the address you put on your tax return.  Expect a delay of at least a couple of weeks to receive your refund.

Here is what the IRS says about entering incorrect banking information

https://www.irs.gov/help-resources/tools-faqs/faqs-for-individuals/frequently-asked-tax-questions-an...

mesquitebean

@ vanillaqueen79  wrote "it says it will go to my bank account"

What is the "it"??   We don't know what the "it" is that is doing the saying.

If "it" is the IRS "Where's My Refund" tool, it always says "bank account" for a direct deposit, even if it's going to a card, since a card also uses an underlying bank.

What did you choose when you actually filed the return?