last year I was able to file but not this year im a carpenter and get 1099 only how can iget thru filing without getting sent back every time
You can enter a 1099-MISC on the 1099-MISC Summary screen.
- Sign in to TurboTax and select Take me to my return.
- Click and search for 1099-misc.
- Select the Jump to 1099-misc link in the search results.
- Select Yes to Did you get a 1099-MISC?
- If you need to enter another 1099-MISC, select Add Another 1099-MISC to enter a new one.
- Enter the information from your 1099-MISC.
- If your form has an amount in more than one box, you’ll need to enter them as separate 1099-MISC forms. We’ll help you with that.
There are different types of 1099-MISC forms. Don’t worry: we’ll ask you questions to determine your type of 1099-MISC and automatically put your information in the correct section of your return.
Once you have entered at least one 1099-MISC, you can return to the 1099-MISC Summary screen any time to review, edit, delete, or add a new 1099-MISC form.