turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

martylady52
Returning Member

I will never use turbo tax again, I haven't received my state refund and I cant get answers

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

I will never use turbo tax again, I haven't received my state refund and I cant get answers

What state is it? 
Some states are quicker than others; some are quite slow. And any of them can decide to examine a return more closely for various reasons.  Some states have had considerable delays as they crack down on fraudulent returns.

We can tell you how to check on your state refund and how to contact your state tax agency, if needed.  

First, however, you need to make sure the state return was successfully filed.
How did you file the state return?  Did you efile, or did you choose to print, sign, and mail?

If you efiled, double-check with this tool to be sure the state return was efiled successfully and accepted:
https://shop.turbotax.intuit.com/efile/efile_status_lookup.jsp

If you filed by mail, did you print, sign, and mail it?  TurboTax does not mail it for you.

The following FAQ tells how to track a state refund.   There may also be a FAQ or notice on your state tax agency's website with into on about how long it takes to get a refund, and how long to wait before phoning them.

FAQ: How do I track my state refund?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300211

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies