turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I was flagged and audited for my 2019 return. Here it it's almost February 2021 and I'm still being audited. I just filled my 2020 taxes. Will the accept and issue a return for the current year if you

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I was flagged and audited for my 2019 return. Here it it's almost February 2021 and I'm still being audited. I just filled my 2020 taxes. Will the accept and issue a return for the current year if you

It depends if the IRS has internally resolved the "issue" it originally claimed existed that prompted the audit. Usually, if within 5 years, and you have not been notified by the IRS via US Mail that the issue has been resolved, then it will not affect the current year refund or amount due. However, I have seen instances in that this has happened. It usually depends, too, on the reason as to why the return was flagged for audit. 

u208
Returning Member

Jesus I'm sorry and yes me to i have been audited these past 2 years, i sent in so much info so that i could prove my kids were mine waited until dam near august and i am hoping i don't get audited this year, when did you file?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies