bkvasan

I was expecting a refund by 04/04 but when I look on the IRS site it says they are still processing my return. What does this mean?

TT refund dates are simply estimates.  However, the IRS is seriously backlogged due to all the new tax laws and extra stimulus filings, as well as unprocessed 2019 returns left over from the COVID shutdown.  Lots of other folks are still waiting (some for 75 days or more), so please continue to be patient.  Also see:

Where is my damn IRS tax refund? New answers emerge as delays frustrate millions (msn.com)

Dfan32

I have the same experience. My partner used a tax pro and received hers in 2 weeks. Did mine 3/15/21 still nothing.

rachelrayford

I still haven't received my tax refund and I'm filed the end of January can you help 

PamPam2021

Are you guys kidding me first of all I thought it was TurboTax was free free free free first of all second of all how can I pay you something that I don't have I'm still waiting on my federal refund

Clifton and son

Am have  Additional payment For something I haven't received yet

What if you never receive your refund?  TT has already provided the service, and cannot wait indefinitely to be paid.

mentalraven131

TurboTax is free as long as you go through the IRS free file website and select the TurboTax offer.

Cynthiad66

We're proud to offer the IRS Tax Free File Program delivered by TurboTax to hard-working Americans and their families who meet the 2020 IRS eligibility requirements.

The IRS Free File Program delivered by TurboTax is exclusively available online and has its own dedicated website at freefile.intuit.com. It isn't accessible from the "regular" TurboTax.com website.

Qualifications

To qualify for free 2020 federal and state tax returns through the IRS Free File Program delivered by TurboTax, you just need to meet one of these requirements:

• Your 2020 household AGI is $39,000 or less;
  • You qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC); or
  • In 2020, you served as active duty military (including Reservists and National Guard) with a maximum AGI of $72,000, and you have a military-issued W-2.