gpaplax

I want to file the return at later day

Can I file the return later

I want to file the return at later day

Yes of course.  Your data will be saved.  You are smart to wait anyway. The IRS is not accepting returns until Jan, 27, and by the end of January/early February, more tax documents that you need may arrive in your mailbox.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to file the return at later day

your return is originally due 4/15/2020.  it can be extended to 10/15/2020 by filing form 4868.  however, any balance due is due on the original due date.     make sure to file  on or before 10/15, since after that e-filing for 2019 will close and then you will need desktop software to finish your return and you won't be able to efile