Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

We cannot provide any information about your refund. You must wait at least 24 hours after you get the acknowledgement e-mail that your tax return was received by the IRS

Wow

We cannot provide any information about your refund. You must wait at least 24 hours after you get the acknowledgement e-mail that your tax return was received by the IRS

I verified the 2/22 as well and finally got my refund

Caramel1430 when did you get your refund? Mines still says cannot provide any information

@nicole.mack05 ..i got it on the 5th

I verified on 03/04 what’s the time frame you guys waited that received their refunds

@shylamb ...it took about 12 days

Do anyone know how long does it take after the state audit your return...i sent all my documents and still no change..

@caramel1430 Oh wow that’s awesome! Did you ever see the statuses change/update for you on the IRS website? Or did you just one day check your account and your refund was there?

@dionne43207 ..i never got a update.:i kept checking and nothing changed..so one morning something said to check my account and the money was there..

@caramel1430 Oh wow, that actually gives me an ounce of hope. Lol thank you! I’ll just keep checking I guess.

@caramel2019$$ @dionne43207 All of my bars are filled on turbotax but i didn't get any update on the IRS.gov website. What does that mean if that website says it's still processing? I verified on the 8th over the phone. I was told it could be up to 9 weeks but wow that's ridiculous after i filled 2/19

@anny2188nyki two weeks for me I verified on 2/15 got refund 3/5 they tell everyone 9 weeks

@anny2188nyki  Not sure why the website is showing that tho

@caramel2019$$ oh okay thank you. this tax year has been nuts... so basically many of us are playing the waiting game

Your welcome...good luck
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies