ginatwin

I've had my grandson since 5/8/18 but my daughter (his mother) filed taxed on him when I should have. Can I use a pin# on his SS# to stop her; what can I do to stop her?

Sorry nothing you can do except to try to file first.  If your return rejects you will have to print and mail your return to claim him.

You cannot stop her.  But you can print, sign and mail your own tax return that claims the child, and the IRS will send letters to both of you to sort it out.  Make sure you have good records from day cares, schools, doctors, dentists, church, etc. to prove that you are the one who had the child in your care and that he lived with you for more than half the year.