• Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
apradee
Returning Member

I used Turbo Tax Business to file LLC returns. I want to file an amendment now. How do I know which IRS center processed the original return?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
tagteam
Level 15

I used Turbo Tax Business to file LLC returns. I want to file an amendment now. How do I know which IRS center processed the original return?

If you filed a 1065, then select e-filed when you are preparing your amended return (see screenshot).

Subsequently, enter Forms Mode and click Filing Instr (Instructions for Filing) which will show the service center to mail your return.

122.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Critter-3
Level 15

What form did you file ?   1065?  1120? 1120S?

tagteam
Level 15

If you filed a 1065, then select e-filed when you are preparing your amended return (see screenshot).

Subsequently, enter Forms Mode and click Filing Instr (Instructions for Filing) which will show the service center to mail your return.

122.png

View solution in original post

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v