turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

apradee
Returning Member

I used Turbo Tax Business to file LLC returns. I want to file an amendment now. How do I know which IRS center processed the original return?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I used Turbo Tax Business to file LLC returns. I want to file an amendment now. How do I know which IRS center processed the original return?

If you filed a 1065, then select e-filed when you are preparing your amended return (see screenshot).

Subsequently, enter Forms Mode and click Filing Instr (Instructions for Filing) which will show the service center to mail your return.

122.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

What form did you file ?   1065?  1120? 1120S?

If you filed a 1065, then select e-filed when you are preparing your amended return (see screenshot).

Subsequently, enter Forms Mode and click Filing Instr (Instructions for Filing) which will show the service center to mail your return.

122.png

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies