Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I used the direct debit payment option, yet TurboTax says I need to print a form and send to Indiana Dept of Rev. Do I need to?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

I used the direct debit payment option, yet TurboTax says I need to print a form and send to Indiana Dept of Rev. Do I need to?

If you have already paid your balance due via another method, you do not need to send in the payment voucher.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

@Rick19744 

Does IN now allow you to arrange, in the TTX software, a direct debit for taxes owed to IN when you e-file?

IN didn't allow that, a number of years ago, but they may have upgraded what their e-filing system accepts.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

@SteamTrain I believe they do, however, I just send mine via EFT through Indiana INTIME.

*A reminder that posts in a forum such as this do not constitute tax advice.
Also keep in mind the date of replies, as tax law changes.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies