katiegirl8899

I tried to get into turbotax and tried to cancel my fed. and state taxes cause you already filed them for me last year, now you have sent them again just while

STOP STOP STOP  2016 TAXES YOU JUST FILE  ALREADY BEEN FILED  TRIED TO GET INTO MY ACCOUNT AND SOME HOW YOU SAENT 2016 TO FED. AND STATE AGAIN   STOP THE PAPERS NOW  HAS ALREADY BEEN FILED  MY GOD STOP THEM

CathyD

I am including the contact information to the Turbotax customer service.

If you're using TurboTax Online:

1. Start by signing in to your account (if you aren't already). Why do I need to sign in?
  2. Click Contact in the upper-right corner of your screen.
  3. Ask your question, and then:
    • Post it to our community of experts; or
    • Talk one-on-one with a live TurboTax Expert, CPA, or enrolled agent (requires the PLUS add-on if using Federal Free Edition).

If you're using the TurboTax CD/Download software or can't sign into your account, click here to contact us. Ask your question, click Continue, and follow our onscreen instructions.

CathyD

If you're using TurboTax Online:

3. Ask your question, and then: