jnjarrel

I tried to amend just to see the difference with unemployment but it won't because IRS is making changes still.The return amount changes at the top is that an estimate

I can't even do a mock up because it won't allow me to put the federal and state return numbers at the top change so I wonder if that is the system estimate

jnjarrel

You don't understand, I didn't change anything. I just click amend and it said your return isn't ready to be amended yet. However the numbers at the top are different in that screen than what they were actually. When I exit that because it won't let me amend it anyway, the actual amount of my return shows up