Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

tjae0904

If my refund page changed to the path act message does that mean they are done processing my return

So, that’s means tomorrow the web will update with a DD for me and most likely it’s going to be either 2/20 or 2/21.
kelz1129

If my refund page changed to the path act message does that mean they are done processing my return

Oh ok I have green dot and my message changed today to processing let me just wait lol
tjae0904

Last year I did green dot and although it was sent they held it until the date that the IRS stated. So, I notice everybody with netspend got theirs when it was sent. But my message is still on processing and that just means tomorrow is definitely a BIG UPDATE FOR EVERYBODY!  I filed and was accepted on 2/2, 2/10 I got the path message and on today I got the rrturn received and is being processed message but at 5:30 the deposit hit.
kelz1129

Omg that sucks lol I thought it would of been faster with GD smh I should of did NS

@kelz1129   NetSpend and Rush always seem to drop faster than others
tjae0904

Yeah, I was doing GD for the last 5-6 years but last year after the waiting and having anxiety, lmbo..., I ordered the netspend card last month just for this reason. But atleast I am able to tell you guys that you will have an update tomorrow, and although I updated to processing this morning from the path message that it was deposited. I filed almost a week after my friend and she doesn’t have a pending deposit but she use Wells Fargo and sometimes they wait until the date that the IRS state.

And sometimes, your bank takes even longer....like SunTrust....even if it deposits on the 21st or 22nd I won't have access to it until the 26th or 27th
tjae0904

That’s true too
kelz1129

Omg this is crazy I use GD for my pay and I get it a day or 2 early so I thought the same for my refund I will be getting NS or rush for next year I pray I get a update tomorrow
kelz1129

That is why I don't use my bank for that reason smh
kharm123

I got approved.....i did my taxes on the 18th got appected on the 19th got the path message on the 2nd of Feb ..I got back on there on 15th like they said I got message saying still being processed AND TODAY ON THE 17TH AT 515 A.M I GOT APPROVED MY DATE IS 2/22
kelz1129

Me too my date is 2/22 yesssss
kharm123

@kelz1129 good whew

Anyone have woodforest for bank? There's been times I've got mine early and usually it puts it in later in the day around 4-5:00pm

I too just checked wmr website and o have a deposit date of the 22nd. The WMR app says it's still processing, so I recommend going on the actual website.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies