I still haven't received my tax return. It says it was sent to my bank on the 15th. All my banking is correct. What is the problem. I need my return.

If the Where's My Refund?  tool shows stage 3: (1) Return Received, (2) Refund Approved, and (3) Refund Sent, then it can take up to 5 days to hit your account. It all depends on your financial institution and how long they take to process deposits. Since you are past the 5 days at this point, I would definitely check with your bank and if they don't have any information, then contact the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 for further information.

Hope this helps!