Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyones wmr show the path act message yet?

@caron1981 yea mines too

@renee744 you're probably in the next batch of refuns releases.  If hou went from path message to processing message then you're probably be getting an update tomorrow morning. Few friends at work who got accepted a day after me didn't update past the processing message today either. 25th is a Wednesday and i believe they do multiple deposits weekley. Probably why you're not seeing the 846 code yet. They are getting the first batch released.

Guess waiting till end month since I filed 1/27 and after seeing others post their transcripts and seeing the credits they get I rather give back my $100 actc credit to avoid the wait cause it’s bull!! Now for most that get 6,000 one credit plus 5,000 for their next credit the. Finally their tax they over paid by 450.00 but still that 13,500.00 tax refund since all those credits they get I would wait but since have good job we don’t get that

@caron1981 I hope so

@Mommyof3 It is frustrating waiting, but hopefully we will see something this week.

Any updates? I was on path. Now im on the weve received your return and it is being processed. No bars my refund amount is also missing

No bars no update still same message being processed which is a good message from what I’m learning and suppose to mean waiting for the system to update to the ddd

@Mommyof3 mine is the same. I think we will receive a update this week with a DDD.

I still have no update I do know the tpG site is reading the path act thing which didn’t before for me so maybe that’s movement lol

I honestly thought for having this Path wait for first time ever was gonna be a breeze but honestly it’s been a headache cause theirs so many posts with so many different information which you wanna believe cause it’s positive and gives you hope then on the other hand I should of went with the worst cause it’s teality

@Mommyof3 yeah it should be movement. I have a good feeling we will see DDD by Friday on transcripts and Saturday on WMR

I was praying for the 2/22 date for myself but doesn’t look to be that. I can’t see my transcripts online since numbers don’t match so I’m left to wonder

I have had being processsed messagge since saturday! Will wmr update tonight even though its presidents day?? I got accepted 01/28 why havent i gotten a ddd? Ugh

@sheanabennett I have been wondering the same thing with it being Presidents Day and all. I think we will all see a ddd this week sometime.

Any ddd for any pathers yet?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies