babsm12

I still do not have my child tax credit payments. I amended my taxes about 4 months ago. Please help. xxx xx xxxx. Will like to know what is wrong. Thank you

xxx xx xxxx
11/21/54

TurboTax is not involved with those monthly child tax credit payments. We have had reports from other users who are not receiving payments while they have amended returns in the system--so your eligibility may be affected while your amended return is still being processed. If you do not get the monthly child tax credit payments you will still be able to get the credit on your 2021 tax return.
mesquitebean

@babsm12 

For future reference, be aware this is a public Internet forum.  It is not a direct route to TurboTax Support.    For your privacy and security you should not post any personal info in this user community forum.   It looks like the forum privacy filter luckily may have protected some of your information you posted, but not all.    You can edit your original question to remove any personal info by clicking the tiny blue 3-dot icon just to the right of your question.