turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

babsm12

I still do not have my child tax credit payments. I amended my taxes about 4 months ago. Please help. xxx xx xxxx. Will like to know what is wrong. Thank you

xxx xx xxxx
11/21/54
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I still do not have my child tax credit payments. I amended my taxes about 4 months ago. Please help. xxx xx xxxx. Will like to know what is wrong. Thank you

TurboTax is not involved with those monthly child tax credit payments. We have had reports from other users who are not receiving payments while they have amended returns in the system--so your eligibility may be affected while your amended return is still being processed. If you do not get the monthly child tax credit payments you will still be able to get the credit on your 2021 tax return.
**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

@babsm12 

For future reference, be aware this is a public Internet forum.  It is not a direct route to TurboTax Support.    For your privacy and security you should not post any personal info in this user community forum.   It looks like the forum privacy filter luckily may have protected some of your information you posted, but not all.    You can edit your original question to remove any personal info by clicking the tiny blue 3-dot icon just to the right of your question.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies