Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

segorecki

I started my taxes and filed them on Turbo Tax but have not filed them by mail or e-file, and I originally marked that I didn't know my 2015 info, but now I do and can't find a way to change it online. Help?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
MiriamF
Intuit Alumni

I started my taxes and filed them on Turbo Tax but have not filed them by mail or e-file, and I originally marked that I didn't know my 2015 info, but now I do and can't find a way to change it online. Help?

If you have already registered your account (Free Edition), then you cannot clear and start over.

If you want to start over again, all you need to do is to create a new login. The return you have created will remain on our server, but will not be filed.

Before you start over, though, the FAQ below may save you some time.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301734

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MiriamF
Intuit Alumni

What do you mean, you filed but have not filed?
segorecki

I completed them on turbo tax online but have not filed them with the IRS yet. I tried to clear it and restart but it says that I cannot
MiriamF
Intuit Alumni

If you have already registered your account (Free Edition), then you cannot clear and start over.

If you want to start over again, all you need to do is to create a new login. The return you have created will remain on our server, but will not be filed.

Before you start over, though, the FAQ below may save you some time.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301734

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies