sidneyrichardson

I started filing my taxes on here last year, but did not ever submit them because I was missing a w2. I now have that w2 and would like to complete last years taxes.

I don't have or need the physical copies of my w2 from last year. I just need to finish the taxes that I started on here last year with the w2 I was missing from last year. I never completed filing. I just need to reopen where I left off.

HelenaC

TurboTax Online and the mobile app are no longer available for 2017 and prior-year returns. You can file your 2017 income tax return with the 2017 TurboTax CD/Download software which you can order through our past-years' products page.

Related Information: