verenice103

I specifically requested my refund to be sent in Netspend card but when checking status thru IRS website, shows it got direct deposited. Which account was it deposited?

When filing with Turbotax, I specifically requested a Netspend card with the refund in it. When I checked through the IRS website for refund status, it indicated my refund was direct deposited. I did not request direct deposit. Which account was my refund direct deposited into? How can this be fixed?

BrandiLO

Any transfer of the refund into an account is considered direct deposit. Otherwise, it would be mailed.  You can verify the account you selected for your return to be deposited in to by looking at your paper or electronically stored return. If you look at your return, the cover pages by TurboTax will have the information listed under the balance due/refund section. You will also see the information on your 1040 by looking at the refund section.

BrandiLO