kailob

I sent in my w-2 for one job not knowing i needed to do them all at once, my mother said i won’t be able to get my tax returns for the other 3 jobs and was wondering if there’s a way to fix

BillM223

You are smart to wait until you get all your W-2s before filing. Not waiting can cause a lot of trouble.

Your employer is required to send you a W-2 in a timely manner (before the end of January). If an employer does not, please see IRS Can Help Taxpayers Get W-2. Note that this was written for tax year 2018, but the information is still substantially valid.

The same is true if the other "employers" actually owe you form 1099-MISC for contract work.