Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I requested a direct deposit when filing with TT, however my WMR status shows a paper check will be mailed Monday the 26th. Does anyone know if the check goes to me?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I requested a direct deposit when filing with TT, however my WMR status shows a paper check will be mailed Monday the 26th. Does anyone know if the check goes to me?

It is mailed to the Taxpayer name and address on your tax return.

View solution in original post

12 Replies

It is mailed to the Taxpayer name and address on your tax return.

How does turbo tax receive their fees? Sorry this is the first time this has ever happened. Thank you for your help.

Any resolution here? I just got this update
Your tax refund is scheduled to be mailed by March 1, 2019. If you do not receive the refund by March 29, 2019, please contact us again. We are unable to take any action until then.

Same exact thing for me. Says it’s being mailed 3/1 but my routing/acct #s are on my federal return

I know my bank account is correct as my state was deposited correctly. This is so typical

Same here, now showing a check being sent by 3/1 but  set up for direct deposit like every other year!

I called TT today and at first she wanted to argue with me until she let me explain that WMR says APPROVED. She said....thise systems are doing really ceazy things and ignore because SBTPG shows it is coming through them.

No if the website says they are mailing a check that’s what they are doing.  My check was mailed last year on the 26th and we received it on the 1st of March.  Turbo tax took their fees out mid March

thanks danielle ....but why would they do that when I have ALWAYS filed with the same 3 kids or teens now and have lived in same house for 20 years this month and had no identity verification or any other codes. I am not wasting my time to talk to some seasonal IRS pt employee with a script ha ha....i digress.   What reason did they give you or did you just roll with the check snd not worry.

I just rolled with the check and it was literally here within 3 business days.  I was the same.  Have 6 kids and always claimed them from the get, same house for the last 14 years and same filing status.  I don’t know if it was just a random thing but it came within a reasonable amount of time

Thanks Danielle! Makes me feel better as I don't trust USPS around here as it is seems they get it wrong more than my friends at IRS HA HA
jasonr

@sborner Any update on your DD or check I received the same message after years of receiving via DD. Was just wondering if WmR is accurate or not.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies