Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I received the message Take Action: Your refund is delayed Reference code 1541. Never seen that in the history of filing my taxes ! Anybody else seen this?

Congratulations! Nothing here. Firsttime I checked my state in a week maybe more and that was approved so I just dont understand. I am in PA and they are strict with refunds, doesnt make sense. Says to allow 4 to 6 weeks for deposit
Im pretty sure a majority will have it within three weeks now that were back to processing. Which will bring me to like 2 and a half months total.. instead of usual 3 weeks. Insane.

I received the message Take Action: Your refund is delayed Reference code 1541. Never seen that in the history of filing my taxes ! Anybody else seen this?

Guys check your tax transcripts. Wheres my refund is still saying processing.  
issamed84

How do we check transcripts?

Can view online if youhave a cc, school loan, auto loan etc and cell phone with yourname on account. Icouldn't because my cell is under a business account 😕
Can have them mailed, takes 5 to 10 business days.

Irs.gov

The transcripts aren’t available at this time. I just tried & says unavailable.
I’ve tried registering in the past & each account I’d enter I’d get a message “this information doesn’t match our records “ ordered one & it didn’t reflect anything that shows reviews or freeze. Praying I update by weekend. Was really hoping to have it by now
issamed84

I been trying to create an account for a week now and I haven’t been able to do it

Well dam.  That's how I saw it . Hopefully it will update and yall will see it  ! Praying for yall!
book1who

I checked my transcript today and I have a DDD for March 11 wmr is still saying being processed good luck to everyone else who started out with code 1541 hopefully we all will get a date
kimmiekai

So those that are getting ddd did you do any kind of verification process and if so how long has it been since you did it what is the time frame between verifying and receiving?
book1who

No I didn't have to verify nothing nor did i talk to a tax advocate

Congratulations! It's great us 1541s are finally seeing changes. I am really hoping to be part of this round as well but with my luck I doubt it lol! Enjoy the peace of mind and i amsure the rest of us will follow shortly
issamed84

Has anyone been able to do an account to get transcripts?
book1who

Yes

Those of you that have the 11th on your transcripts..has wmr updated to reflect that yet?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies