jewels1981

I received my unemployment tax break but based on turbo tax amend return I should have got a lot more. So should I amend my return now?

Did the IRS send the original refund only ?   If so just wait while they recompute the return for the unemployment exclusion  and send the rest.  

Or did they send more than the original  but less than the corrected TT return ?  If so what was different from the original to the  TT corrected statement ?   Was a new credit added ?  

fanfare

@jewels1981 

if you are eligible for other credits, you have to file an amended tax return to claim them.