enomacsct

I received my TurboTax card almost a week ago, and my federal return was approved and sent, according to irs.gov, yet my card is empty... how can i access my mobey?

NjoyBhappy

Make sure that you activated your card either online or over phone by following the instructions on the card's sticker.

• To avoid delays, be sure the name on the tax return is exactly the same as the name on your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card.

Questions or Problems

• If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.
  • If your return was accepted more than 21 days ago, but you still haven't received your refund, contact the IRS.

Additional information see TurboTax FAQhttps://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6394896

NjoyBhappy

Questions or Problems

Adianapj79

I cant use me card I activated my card and everything. My funds have been deposited and I can use my card. This is the second year I have had issues with turbotax I'm really upset and disappointed in the service. I pay you I didnt get a advance or anything. And I cant use my card what the hell is going on! I can speak with customer support!

I will definitely not use this company ever again!!!

CarissaM

If you are having issues with your card, this is an issue you need to contact customer support. 

Turbo Tax filed your taxes properly and you have received your card and your funds. Please contact customer support by clicking here over the issue with your card.