Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I received my turbo debit Visa card in the mail but i have not been successful in activating it. Can someone help me ?

I have tried the website & phone number in the back of the card but neither worked for me
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
JakailaLO
Intuit Alumni

I received my turbo debit Visa card in the mail but i have not been successful in activating it. Can someone help me ?

You may activate your Turbo Prepaid Visa card here: https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/

*if this link is not successful for you, please post again and describe what is occurring to prevent you from activating your card. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

After entering my personal information including the turbo debit card information it brought me to a screen that said .. Available Card Balance 

$0 & Acct numbers to a green dot bank. 

I still don’t understand how to “activate” my card 

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

Please click the link below for assistance with your Turbo Visa Debit Card. 

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us

suspectdasloth
Returning Member

you guys literally suck, youre no help obviously weve been to the activation website... it doesnt let me activate my card. it literally just came in the mail and when i call i cant get a live person to speak to.... please just help me activate my card so i never have to use turbo tax again.....

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

For any assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa, please click here to contact customer service. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies