jandrews627

I received my refund but my state taxes werent subtracted (as calculated in my returns). How do I pay them?

bluedeb

State taxes due can never be paid by a Federal refund.  You can go to your states website to pay online.  

At the end Turbo Tax just showed you the net of federal and state and state combined.  Just for your info.  But they are totally separate.  You must have misunderstood something. You can only have the Turbo Tax fees deducted from your federal refund.

Check the printout or PDF of your return; look for the state cover sheet with the Turbotax logo.  If you owed tax, it will show the payment information and how/when you decided to pay.  Read the state payment instructions carefully since most states cannot be paid from within the TT system and requires additional steps.
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900884-what-are-my-options-for-getting-my-state-refund-or-for-pay...>