turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

I filed 1/27. Accepted 1/28.  Got the 5071c letter 2/12. Verified 2/14. Today is 3/9 and REFUND STATUS SAYS STILL PROCESSING. irs said it's Going to take 9 weeks ugggghhhh

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

I really hope it doesn’t take that long god knows I’m in a bind as is this is just not fair
RPRoc0421

Status still hasn't changed from being processed here , verified on 2-20. At this point,  I guess I'll get it when I get it

My status is still the same I verified on 02/21.

I got my DDD today verified 2/19

Smh still nothing for me verified 2/25
dadnerris

Verified 2/22 and finally got a dd date for next week today... It was nice having you guys in the process, it brought some of my anxiety down..I pray everyone gets their money soon.

Nothing yet for me (Verified 2/19) but it sounds like more people are finally getting through the process so that gives me hope.
dms9060

I verified on the 22nd as well, still have no updates on wmr as it still states "we cannot provide any information"
RPRoc0421

Any updates from anyone today?

Still have the “we can not provide any info” msg
Raven8300

Verified 2/26.  No updates other than WMR saying that my refund has been received and is processing.

I filed 1/29 accepted same day. Path message until 2/15 then I got the 1541 take action code. I called and was told I was being reviewed for income verification & that could take 45 days. I updated to "being processed" mssg on wmr on March 1st, and I received letter 5071c Saturday 3/9 in the mail to Id verify...I just got off the phone with the IRS who stated that I passed the verification process & to expect a refund within 6 weeks but to continue checking wmr for updates. Said if I hadnt received it within 6 weeks to call this #...& gave me an 800# to call after my waiting period was up. I'm just wondering why I'm being told 6 weeks when everyone else was told 9?!

They only say 6 or more weeks to keep us from calling them and checking on our money. I verified 2/19 and they told me it would take 9 weeks but I just got my DDD of 3/15. It’s only takes two and a half weeks maybe three weeks to get your refund.
samdub41

I received my 5071c and called and verified my identity on 3/6 was told I passed and my money would be released two days later the website went from your refund is being processed to we have received your return and it is being processed??? Is anyone else experiencing this as their message after verifying their identity?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies