turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cruzx2020

I received my 2019 tax return on the turbotax prepaid debit card, will i receive my stimulus payment on the turbotax prepaid debit card as well ?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I received my 2019 tax return on the turbotax prepaid debit card, will i receive my stimulus payment on the turbotax prepaid debit card as well ?

No, an IRS-issued check will be mailed to taxpayers that received a check printed from their tax professional's office or a debit card issued through Santa Barbara TPG.

The IRS and Treasury Department are developing a website for taxpayers who are expecting a check, where they can provide their bank account information in order to receive their Economic Impact Payment by direct deposit. According to this message on the IRS website the IRS will notify taxpayers when more details are available. We will update this page when more information is available.

You can find additional details on the link below:

CARES Act - Stimulus Payment Information - Santa Barbara Tax Products Group

Please see the information from the IRS below, regarding the stimulus checks:

Economic impact payments: What you need to know

Please check for updates here: Coronavirus Tax Relief

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

So the turbo tax debit card is not issued from Santa Barbara Bank it’s issued through green dot. Santa Barbara Bank issues mastercards not visa’s. From what I read. People with rush card have there’s already a few with turbotax debit have had deposit notifications for the 15th of April. Your account and routing number on your taxes should be the same as your turbo card. Mine is. Turbo tax uses SBB to take fees out. There a bank and offer there own cards. This is what I have read and also what I have heard. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies