wendysummers71

I received email my return was accepted on 2/10/21. I QUALIFIED FOR 1000 ADVANCE WHEN RETURN WAS ACCEPTED AND I HAVE MY CARD BUT NO ADVANCED

Acoomer08

Me too 🤔 getting concerned 

JeanneLO

TurboTax does not have access to your approval or denial, if you qualify for the Refund Advance and are approved for the Turbo Visa Debit card, you’ll be notified by email of the approved amount and you’ll be able to start spending online, typically within a few hours of the IRS accepting your return but it can take longer.

Please see this for more information (scroll down to FAQ's): TurboTax Refund Advance