misterkb91

I received an envelope in the mail from Berkheimer. I am supposed to apply either the Refund, No refund/no payment, or payment sticker and send it in. If i efiled my federal and PA state return, do I

re2boys

TurboTax does not prepare the PA local earned income tax returns.  You will need to manually complete the form and mail it in to Berkheimer .

re2boys

misterkb91

This is very helpful thank you. Do you know the files I need or are they simply the state ones I can view and download?
re2boys

Just a pen and the Berkheimer form. Complete your PA state income tax return first.   Assuming you were a PA resident the entire year, you would enter the sum  of all your W2s, box 18 as wages, sum of all your W2s box 19 as local taxes withheld, sum of all your PA Schedule Cs (only if sum is a positive number , attach a copy of each Schedule C) as self employment income (business), and the sum of all PA Schedule UEs as unreimbursed business expenses (attach a copy of each).  Attach a copy of each W2.  Follow instructions line by line.
Berkheimer form and instructions  can be downloaded at <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.hab-inc.com/wp-content/uploads/FinalWEBDCEDFPM.pdf">https://www.hab-inc.com/wp-content/u...>