I received an email where my taxes were excepted o...

alayna123456789

I received an email where my taxes were excepted on IRS website it is reading return received could you let me know if there is something wrong with my taxes

A lot of people have already received their check and I filed before some of them
alayna123456789

I’m here 

EbonyL122824

This is normal. Your return is currently being processed. It can take anywhere from a few days to 3 weeks to update. As your return moves through the system, the status of it will be updated accordingly. There's no way of knowing exactly when the IRS will update as TurboTax does not have access to any information regarding your tax refund once it has been submitted to the IRS and state department. Continue checking the Where’s My Federal Refund?  tool for updates. Updates are made daily, usually overnight. You may also download the IRS2Go app to check your Federal refund status.