I received an email stating my W2 is ready for a certain job I had last year. How do I view that document?

The email usually has a link to what the W2 can be viewed online.  Click on the link to see your W2

I have the same problem & I did click on the link which it just took me at the page where I can file for this years taxes.... No additional information whatsoever... I don’t even think I should receive a w2 from the company Turtax notified I have a new document from. That only gives me anxiety and delays me by filing my taxes. Very disappointed turbotax......