g@!77$m

I Received a letter telling me they with held my state taxes in the amount of $1,549.00 how can I Claim Hardship?

I Need It For Food and Bills Somebody Help Me Please

You will need to contact your state to find out what they took the refund for and if you have any options available to you. No one on this public forum nor at TurboTax can help you with your situation.

What do you mean "withheld" your taxes---do you actually mean the state offset your refund?  Did you owe child support or back taxes?

TurboTax has a special phone number for help with IRS/state tax letters, which will be easier than going through regular Customer Support.   At the page below, click on the blue button that says "Get Help from TurboTax Support".  Then it will ask you what tax year is your letter.  Then it will ask you what the letter concerns. Then it will show you the phone number during posted business hours.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/irs-notice/audit-support/

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/state-taxes/help/how-do-i-contact-my-state-department-of-revenue/0...