Solved: I received a direct deposit to my checking of $475, my fedral total is 1700 is 475 state

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I received a direct deposit to my checking of $475, my fedral total is 1700 is 475 state

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Level 9

I received a direct deposit to my checking of $475, my fedral total is 1700 is 475 state

You can log back into your TurboTax account where you prepared the return to check and see if that is the amount for your federal or state. That should be the first thing you see when you log into your account. Or if you printed a copy of the return, you should see the total refund of each on the forms.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Level 9

You can log back into your TurboTax account where you prepared the return to check and see if that is the amount for your federal or state. That should be the first thing you see when you log into your account. Or if you printed a copy of the return, you should see the total refund of each on the forms.

View solution in original post

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings