kacieholland

I received a 1099c after I already filed my taxes and received my refund. What do I do, and can I use TurboTax to do it?

Also, will this result in me having to pay back any of my return?

DawnC0

If you have received a Form 1099-C because a debt that you owed has been canceled most likely you will need to include this amount as other income on your return.  If so, you will need to complete and amended return, see instructions below.  

Some canceled debts are not included in your income.  You can get the following forms and publications if you think that the following situations might apply to you:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3288565   Use this link for amending instructions.  

DawnC0