Solved: I received a 1099-INT after filing with interest income of $18.54. Is it necessary that I amend?

I received a 1099-INT after filing with interest income of $18.54. Is it necessary that I amend?

Perhaps, if it changes your tax.

Personally I would not go to the trouble.  I would just let the IRS figure it out in a year or so and send me a bill plus interest and just pay that.   The tax can't be more than a few dollars and the interest only a few cents on that.  You can mail the payment in for the price of a stamp, but the postage to mail the entire amended return would probably cost more than the tax and interest (if you mail certified which you should for an amended return.).

Perhaps, if it changes your tax.