Solved: I put in the incorrect routing number for my bank and it shows that my tax return was already accepted and sent. Should I contact the IRS?

I put in the incorrect routing number for my bank and it shows that my tax return was already accepted and sent. Should I contact the IRS?

Yes, you can call them and see if they can update the information in their system. Chances are, they will not be able to. In this case, they will still try to deposit the funds into your bank account and if they are rejected by the bank and sent back to the IRS, the IRS will then issue you a check.