toocoldforsnakes

I purchased the digital software version by mistake - I didn't realize it wasn't the same as going online. I'd like a refund because, of course, I paid TurboTax twice.

Anita01

You would need to contact Support for that because we cannot receive the kind of personal information we would need to look up your account on this very public forum.  Please start here to be given a telephone number for your needs.  Don't enter the word refund, use billing issues instead or you'll be sent to a site to look up your tax refunds.

If you're using the TurboTax CD/Download software or can't sign into your account, click here to contact us. Ask your question, click Continue, and follow our onscreen instructions.

Anita01