turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I printed out my completed return, however, the numbers to the right of form were cut off. I hand-wrote the numbers missing on printed copy, will that suffice ?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
DonnaLO
Expert Alumni

I printed out my completed return, however, the numbers to the right of form were cut off. I hand-wrote the numbers missing on printed copy, will that suffice ?

Did you e-file your return, or do you intend to mail your return?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

If the right side is missing then check your printer and/of PDF reader settings.   Sounds like it is not scaled to fit on page.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

My computer was doing the same thing today, 3/27/23. The problem turned out to be that the computer had somehow been set to print on paper size A5. The correct size is A4, the typical 8 1/2 x 11 inch letter size.  A minor adjustment solved the problem.

Good luck with yours,

Mike Brown

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies