• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rkordel6719

I prepared my tax return using the online version of TT. I want to finish it on my computer using the version of the program I purchased. How do I move/export/save it?

3 Replies
TomK

I prepared my tax return using the online version of TT. I want to finish it on my computer using the version of the program I purchased. How do I move/export/save it?

rkordel6719

This sounded so logical. However, when I open the exported return all the data is gone and and I starting over. I have completed the return in the online version so some switch may have been thrown, but I cannot seem to do anything but file online or start over. Neither is appealing.
Critter
Level 15

The instructions above works perfectly ...just put the saved .taxfile to your desktop if you are having trouble finding it to open it.
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v