rkordel6719

I prepared my tax return using the online version of TT. I want to finish it on my computer using the version of the program I purchased. How do I move/export/save it?

TomK

rkordel6719

This sounded so logical. However, when I open the exported return all the data is gone and and I starting over. I have completed the return in the online version so some switch may have been thrown, but I cannot seem to do anything but file online or start over. Neither is appealing.

The instructions above works perfectly ...just put the saved .taxfile to your desktop if you are having trouble finding it to open it.