So, I cannot print my return and have no verification if my taxes have been filed nor paid for.
Ok ... first check to see if you actually filed the returns ...
Did you e-file your tax return and was it
You complete your tax return by finishing all 3 Steps in the File section. In Step 3, to e-file your tax return, you must click on the large Orange button labeled "Transmit my returns now".
After completing the File section and e-filing your tax return you will receive two emails from TurboTax. The first email when your tax return was transmitted and the second email when the tax return has either been accepted or rejected.
Use this TurboTax website to check the status of an e-filed return and if it was either accepted or rejected -https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/
If accepted by the IRS use the federal tax refund website to check the refund status - https://www.irs.gov/refunds
If accepted by the state use this TurboTax support FAQ to check the state tax refund status - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899433-how-do-i-track-my-state-refund
· Per DoninGA
Next ... check on how the balance dues were to be paid and WHEN that was to happen ... unless you choose a different date the default was 4/15/19 and your only proof of payment was on your bank or CC statement.
How do I review the method I chose to pay my federal income tax with, after filing with TurboTax Online?
You can verify the tax payment method you chose on the Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2018 Federal Tax Return page, next to Balance Due/Refund. To see the page, follow these instructions:
1. Open your return if it’s not already open.
2. On the [Your name], your 2018 federal return was accepted! screen, scroll down and select Add a State (don’t worry, we’re not adding a state) to access your tax forms and worksheets.
3. On the left side select Tax Tools then Print Center.
4. On the TurboTax Print Center screen, select Print, save or preview this year’s return.
5. On the next TurboTax Print Center screen, select 2018 federal returns and Include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional) then select View or print forms.
6. The information will be on the first page, Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2018 Federal Tax Return next to Balance Due/Refund.
Check the printout or PDF of your return; look for the state filing instruction sheet with the Turbotax logo. If you owed tax, it will show the payment information and how/when you decided to pay. Read the state payment instructions carefully since most states cannot be paid from within the TT system and requires additional steps.
I paid my turbo tax charge, it said that it was good to go and efiled. so now I get an email stating it was not finished and not filed?. I already paid for the service but it wont email my returns? .. both federal and state have not been filed but has been paid to turbo tax for doing this service! $170 wasted! and now my taxes will have a late penalty!!!