I owe Taxes

I owe Taxes

I owe taxes, and have completed my taxes as well as the payment through turbo Tax was set up to be withdrawn for both state and federal.  How long does it take for them to take the money?   It’s been 5 days and I’d like to make sure the money is withdrawn.  

I owe Taxes

Money owed IRS was set up to thru turbo tax to  take out of my bank account and it hasn't been

I owe Taxes

Same here. Mine hasn't been pulled out either and it said it was accepted in April. I couldn't find a phone number forTurboTax with an actual human manning the line and am just getting that unhelpful machine. Anyone know what to do?

I owe Taxes

Same happened to me. I own Federal Tax, filed online through TT, for both federal and state. State has taken the payment from my bank acct, but not federal. It has been almost 3 weeks. I am really worried. 

I owe Taxes

when will money be taken out my account?

I owe Taxes

Just keep records of when you filed.

Be happy if you are getting interest on that money.

I owe Taxes

Same here.  Just got a notice from the IRS stating I owe them money.   I paid it through TurboTax when I filed my tax return in May.  What's going on?

I owe Taxes

thank you