Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I never recieved my prepaid card. I call the number but they asking for the card number which I dont have because I never recieve my card

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

I never recieved my prepaid card. I call the number but they asking for the card number which I dont have because I never recieve my card

Hi, I recently had the same issue. Choose the one to report a card lost or stolen then it will ask for you other details. I believe it was 1 and then 1 again from the IVR selections.

I do that, and it says my birthday is wrong. does anybody have some way to help? I cant even find a customer service rep after hours of trying.

I did that, and it said I had 2 cards, so they needed to know which one.  Couldn't get past the enter your card number part.

Did you get it fixed ? I have no idea what to do, and can’t access my refund

I am not sure about the date of birth or how to get past that because it accepted mine. My cards came today, reported both just in case and one of them was wrong.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies