Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I never received my 2020 tax return. But there payment went throw and it says refund transfer.. how do I find my money?

I have triple checked
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

I never received my 2020 tax return. But there payment went throw and it says refund transfer.. how do I find my money?

once an e-filed return is accepted or if you mailed your return, Turbotax receives no updates. call the IRS

@ Shannon_35 wrote:

I never received my 2020 tax return.

But there payment went throw and it says refund transfer.. how do I find my money?
I have triple checked

I don't understand. It's not clear what you're attempting to describe.  Can you please explain it better?

You wrote:  "But there payment went throw and it says refund transfer."

Whose payment, and what is the "it" that is doing the saying???

What are you looking at?   Are you referring to the IRS "Where's My Refund" tool?

And did you choose to pay any TurboTax product fees out of your Federal refund?

"I have triple checked"

Triple-checked what??

My Turbo tax was paid by a transfer.. thats what it says on my Turbo tax info.. how did Turbo tax get paid and I did not get paid.. I can not get throw to any one at the IRS.

And yes I choose to pay Turbo fees out of my taxs

@Shannon_35 - If your refund is not processed within 26 days, Turbo Tax has the right to debit your bank account for its fees.  You should have received multiple emails to that effect and it was part of the agreement you signed when you agreed to have the fees deducted from your refund. 

Your tax refund was not sent to TurboTax.   TurboTax does not handle your refund at all.

Santa Barbara Tax Products Group, LLC  (SBTPG) is the bank that handles the Refund Processing Service when you choose to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your refund. This option also has an additional charge from the bank that processes the transaction. 

You can contact them SBTPG, toll-free, at 1-877-908-7228 or go to their secure website www.sbtpg.com 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2580357-who-provides-the-refund-processing-service

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/who-provides-pay-with-my-refund/00/26410

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies