I need turbo tax to NOT debit my account, i have not received tax return due to review so delayed!! I have no income and full time student

I do not want account debuted as delay in refund! I’m full time student no income 

Read the instructions sent in the email .... 

Before we debited your account, you would have received 4 emails from us:

1.    An email with instructions to pay your TurboTax fees (minus the Refund Processing fee, if any) online by a certain date.

2.    Two more follow up emails asking that you either pay or request a deferment to prevent the fees from being automatically debited from your bank account.

3.    A final email letting you know that we're debiting the fees (minus the Refund Processing fee, if any) and that the auto-debit process cannot be stopped.

You can also be auto-debited if you signed up for Refund Processing and your refund is sufficient, but the IRS is still holding your refund 36 days after your original estimated refund date. In this case, you'll get the same email notifications from us, except we will debit the Refund Processing fee (if any) in addition to your other TurboTax fees.