notalee1-

I need to print and mail my Florida state return and the website won't let me do that. None of the answers have helped.

It shows me a download button that doesn't work. The Need Help Printing doesn't help either. I need a working website.

tagteam

"I need to print and mail my Florida state return"

Florida does not have an individual income tax so there is nothing you need to mail to the state. 

The Florida return is for owners of Florida-located businesses and rental real estate who have assets to report; you should have chosen to skip the Florida return since it is obviously inapplicable to your tax situation.

You will not be able to delete the Florida return if you registered your free version of TurboTax, but you can ignore it.

tagteam

tagteam

Duplicate reponse