Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I need to file state (VA) and Federal taxes for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013,2014 and 2015. How do I purchase the proper software to accomplish this?

I need to file State and Federal Taxes for years 2010 through 2015.  How can I purchase this proper software to accomplish this?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
KatyeH

I need to file state (VA) and Federal taxes for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013,2014 and 2015. How do I purchase the proper software to accomplish this?

We no longer sell or support TurboTax products for tax years 2011 or earlier.  Please review the information below for instructions on how to complete your 2010 and 2011 returns:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4186243

2014, 2013, and 2012 returns can still be paper-filed using TurboTax. Simply purchase the software and install it on your computer. TurboTax Online is not available for prior-year tax returns.

Contact your state tax agency or visit their website to file your state returns. Most agencies have prior-year forms available online.

You can e-file or mail your 2015 return either in TurboTax Online or the CD/Download product.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies