Solved: I need to file another w2 form but my current w2 h...

I need to file another w2 form but my current w2 has already been accepted

Since your original return has been accepted, you would have to amend your return to add the additional W-2.  Amended returns must be mailed. The amendment form (1040x for Federal) is not available in TurboTax until mid to late February.  You would have to wait until the form is available to amend your return.

Where do I add or enter a second W-2?

If you haven't already filed your return:

1. Open (continue) your return if you don't already have it open.
  2. Search for W-2 and select the Jump to link in the search results.
  3. We'll take you to a screen where you can click Add a W-2 for [your name or your spouse's name].
  4. Enter the information from the new W-2 on the following screens.

If you already e-filed, you'll have wait until your return is either accepted or rejected.

• If rejected, you can add the W-2 as described above before resubmitting or paper-filing your return.
  • If accepted (or if you already paper-filed), you'll need to amend your return to add another W-2.

Where do I add or enter a second W-2?