Since the IRS has not opened yet, we would like to give you the opportunity to review and update the Recovery Rebate Credit portion of your 2020 tax return before they open on February 12th.
If you want to review and update your 2020 return, please enter your information here by February 6, to have your 2020 tax return sent back to you. You will then receive an email from TurboTax on February 8, letting you know that your return is available and providing you with detailed instructions on how to review, update and re-file your tax return without the Recovery Rebate Credit.
If you do not want to review and update your 2020 return, then you're all set. No further action is required. We will securely hold your tax return and send it to the IRS when they begin accepting e-filed returns.
You can access your stimulus check choices by following these steps:
- Down the left side of the screen, click on Federal.
- Across the top of the screen, click on Other Tax Situations.
- At the screen Let’s keep going to wrap up. Click on Let’s keep going.
- At the screen Let’s make sure you got the right stimulus amount, click Continue.
- At the screen Did you get a stimulus payment? you can update your stimulus check entries.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"